Friday 13 March 2009

Roommates Stepping on Cats and Hey Ya

So four of us stepped out from my house on Tuesday night to go over to the super huge tesco's nearby. My roommate Seanybaby yawned, stretched his arms, closed his eyes and kept on walking right to the point when he stepped on an unsuspecting cat on the sidewalk. The cat shrieked and Seanybaby jumped up and ran backwards afriad that he had woken up a furry monster. That was funny but I felt bad for the cat becuase it only has one eye.

I think the song Hey Ya was inspired by the way English people say hi to one another. If you think about the music video Andre 3000 is refrencing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show. Its like hes trying to bring something British over to America. Everytime I hear Hey Ya I feel like dancing and singing 'Shake it like a polaroid picture. Shake it, shakeit'.

1 comment:

  1. Shake it like a polaroid picture???? Somehow that reference went right by me! You're a silly boy!!

    Your mama

    ReplyDelete